If you have at any time felt slightly swindled when buying for a peanut butter choice that won’t price tag the very same volume as a weeknight evening meal for 4, this do-it-yourself pecan pie butter is right here to soothe your wallet and your flavor buds. In an Instagram publish on Dec. 3, cookbook writer Liz Moody shared her recipe for the 4-ingredient address, which only phone calls for pecans, salt, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Furthermore, it is ready in 5 minutes — all you will need is a foodstuff processor.
“I like to eat it with apples, distribute some on sourdough toast, and even use it to make my famous Best Wholesome Cookies,” Liz captioned the recipe video clip. “Essentially, it turns every thing it touches to gold.” Liz also outlined that the distribute will make an remarkable do-it-yourself reward for vacations, birthdays, and unique instances. All you have to do is pop it in a sweet jar, tie a ornamental ribbon around the lid, and reward absent! Acquire a search at the comprehensive pecan pie butter recipe ahead, and see a lot more wholesome nut butter recipes here.
- 3 cups raw pecan pieces
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon fantastic grain sea salt
2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay the pecans on a parchment-lined baking sheet and toast until finally fragrant and golden, for about 10 minutes.
- Insert the toasted pecans to a meals processor and process them for about 3-5 minutes, or until eventually sleek and creamy, scraping down the sides if required.
- Insert in the cinnamon, salt, and maple syrup and system for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the nut butter to a smaller jar and shop in the fridge for up to one particular month. Enjoy!
- 1 little jar
- Full Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds