These strawberry overnight oats taste just like cheesecake, but are a healthy, wholesome breakfast to make!
Creamy Strawberry Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a favorite breakfast here in the Fit Foodie kitchen. From vegan overnight oats to peanut butter overnight oats to more unique flavors like lemon cheesecake overnight oats, we love all flavors!
These strawberry overnight oats taste just like strawberry cheesecake because they’re thick and creamy all thanks to fresh strawberries, Greek yogurt, and honey.
So, take 10 minutes out of your day to prep these oats and have a nutritious, yet dessert-like breakfast in the morning!
What You Need
What I love about this overnight oats recipe is that even though they’re made with whole, healthy ingredients, they still taste like strawberry cheesecake overnight oats. Here’s what you need:
- Process wet ingredients: add strawberries, almond milk, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla into a food processor or blender and process until the strawberries are pureed.
- Combine all ingredients: transfer the wet ingredients into a medium bowl or Tupperware and then add in the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Let sit overnight: cover your container and transfer it into the refrigerator to sit overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Eat: once the oats have soaked and thickened, enjoy! Feel free to add a splash of almond milk before serving, depending on how thick you like your oats.
Tips and Variations
Let sit overnight: overnight oats thicken as they sit. While you can wait just 2 hours before eating, we recommend letting them sit overnight so that they get soft and thick.
Swap the berries: not a strawberry fan? Swap the berries for blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries!
Add more milk: depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you can add a splash of milk before serving.
Choose your toppings: make these your very own oats by choosing your own toppings. We went with crushed graham crackers, strawberry jam, and honey, but the following would be delicious:
Strawberry Overnight Oats
These strawberry cheesecake overnight oats taste just like dessert. They’re made with rolled oats, chia seeds, fresh strawberries, and Greek yogurt.
- graham crackers crushed
- strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries
Place strawberries, almond milk, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla into a high-speed food processor (a blender works too!) and process on high until the strawberries are pureed.
Transfer the mixture into a large tupperware and add the rest of the ingredients. Combine with a spoon.
Cover the tupperware and transfer it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or, for best results, overnight. The longer it sits, the thicker the overnight oats will be.
When you’re ready to eat, add more almond milk, as desired, and top with crushed graham crackers, strawberry jam, fresh starwberries, and a drizzle of honey.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- Depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you may add a splash of almond milk before serving.
- Nutrition information does not include toppings.
Calories: 271kcal Carbohydrates: 44g Protein: 13g Fat: 5g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 16g